Successful businesses are built on a variety of assets: equipment, inventory, real estate, accounts receivable, cash, goodwill, and key people. They're also built on smart choices and planning for a variety of situations.
Options to consider for protecting you and your business:
- Business Overhead Expense Policy: Help protect your business plan from an unexpected illness or accident with a disability income insurance policy.
- Buy-Sell Planning: Life insurance and disability income insurance policies provide for the sale of a business when a specified event happens.
- Executive Bonus Plan: A simple, yet powerful, fringe benefit that lets you, the employer, purchase life insurance on yourself and select key executives.
- Family Business Planning: Uses life insurance as an excellent way to equalize the amount of assets distributed to your children.
- Key Person Insurance: Allows you to use life insurance proceeds to cover many business expenses that arise upon the death of the key person.
- Retirement Plans: Consider a group retirement plan or individual retirement plan to help you or your employees save for retirement.
- Split Dollar Insurance: Brings together the life insurance needs of one person with the premium-paying ability of another.
Whatever your financial goals, we can help you develop solutions to protect you and your business.